Why We Are Unique Irving, TX
Lots of orthodontists can give you braces. Valley Ranch Orthodontics attempts to give you more. We offer an orthodontic experience that will not just give you a better smile - it will make you WANT to smile. It is the combination of little details that make us unique.
Here are some examples:
Believing in children
Confidence and Responsibility - not just straight teeth - are a hallmark of a Dr. Prasad's patients.
Teaching children proper brushing habits and proper care of their braces, children learn this important character quality. This reduces stress for the parents.
We believe every child is a unique wonderful gift. Each child needs encouragement to develop confidence.
- We exhibit Children’s artwork and give awards based on their creativity.
- We want children to have rotations in our office to expose them to the medical world – to help plan their careers early in life.
- We provide as much guidance as possible to encourage our patients to get admission in Harvard and other Ivy League schools.
Dr Prasad Cares…
As an orthodontist in Valley Ranch, Dr Prasad is proud to serve the children and adults of Valley Ranch, Copell, Flower Mound, Irving, and Lewisville. She and the team of Valley Ranch Orthodontics are constantly looking for ways to improve how we deliver our services and contributions to the community for our patients and their families. Our goal is for you and your children to be all that you can be in life. We will do whatever we can do to help in this endeavor. If you have suggestions, please let us know.
Quality Orthodontic Services Can Transform Smiles
By visiting us as soon as possible, our team can help get you the professional treatment you need.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2021
About our business, license, and website security
- Valley Ranch Orthodontics was established in 2008.
- We accept the following payment methods: Cash, Check, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Dallas County, Denton County, and Tarrant County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Irving, Lewisville, Addison, Dallas, Colleyville, Coppell, South Lake, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Carrollton, Grapevine, Las Colinas, and Highland Village
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Early Childhood Orthodontist Treatment And Visit FAQs
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends bringing your child to an orthodontist for a bite evaluation before they reach seven. Early detection of issues with the alignment of a child’s teeth or jaw makes it easier to correct them. The child’s jaw and facial structures are still developing at this point, making it easier to…
Orthodontist Tips For Choosing Between Braces Or Aligners
An orthodontist might recommend devices like braces or clear aligners to help straighten your teeth. Both of these appliances work by applying a gentle, constant force on teeth, slowly moving them to a better position over the course of your treatment. Orthodontic issues are pretty common, and the American Association of Orthodontics states up to…
Questions For Adults To Ask An Orthodontist During A Consultation
If you have dental issues that necessitate the services of an orthodontist, you will want to locate a professional who can provide the high-quality treatment that you require. You will also want to know about the treatment and the process involved.The following are key questions to ask an orthodontist during a consultation.In a consultation, one…